Required to start from September 1st 2022
Main Scale (M3-M5) class teacher
Are you an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher, eager to join a skilled, dynamic and committed team?
Cavendish is a vibrant, distinctive place set near the River Thames in Chiswick. It is truly international and remarkably diverse – culturally and socially. This diversity is celebrated and intrinsic to our school community and provides an array of opportunities. Our ethos combines high education standards and individuality.
With an aspirational new leadership and active Governing Board and PTA, it is an excellent time to join our team and utilise your talent to realise our vision. The successful candidate will:
· Be a good or outstanding class teacher with high expectations of behaviour and achievement
· Be a positive and professional role model who is committed, hardworking and emotionally intelligent
· Be committed to excellence with a belief that every child can succeed and a commitment to providing high quality learning opportunities
· Have good knowledge of the National Curriculum and the latest teaching ideas
· Be committed to Continuing Professional Development
· Be a strong team player, able to communicate and contribute effectively within a highly supportive school community.
Visits are warmly welcomed until Friday 27th May 2022.
Please contact email@example.com or call 020 8994 6538 to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications: Friday 3rd June 2022 at noon. Please email you application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: Wednesday 15th June 2022
Start date: 1st September 2022
The School is committed to safeguarding children and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We are looking for someone to join our office team full time. The role is full time and permanent. Term time only plus 1 week.
Working in a school office is a busy and fun job. The right person will be a good multi-tasker with excellent inter-personal skills and great communication. They will be positive and upbeat and welcome parents and visitors to our school warmly.
Good organisational and admin skills are essential and candidates must be highly computer literate.
The role will include:
HR paperwork for monthly returns and for new starters
Pupil and staff attendance management
Helping parents with enquiries
Assisting children who need help with anything including first aid/welfare (training will be given)
Answering the phone and general admin in the office.
To apply use the form here: Application Form
Application deadline: 30th May 2022
Start date. ASAP
Please send your applications or any queries to the School Business Manager, Alison Lakey